Sunray Waters - Sunray water

Austin, Texas 1 comment

sunray water bottles are now clean and the water taste great . They deliver with no contracts and on time .

We had a misunderstanding and they resolved it ,true.

so if you want to get water get it from them i would and all my friends do i am no longer a pissed person i am a happy customer , so if you want water which you do then get it from sunray water . dont worry no binding contracts and no nasty filters and they have many bottles to choose from . if you think about the need for clean water you will soon see that there is no greater need in life.......

Comments

At SunRay Waters, if you're not happy, we're not happy. Thanks for helping us to work through this little problem.

Sunray Waters Austin tx dirty water bottles

Austin, Texas 0 comments

Sunray Wtaers of Austin Tx .There water bottles they deliver are used and appear dirty .The water taste is the same as Austin tap water .

They took money out of my bank account without my permission . They over billed me twice as much as I owed and share your most private info . Be careful .

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with I gave my credit card # to the secretary on the phone to pay a month due. I cancelled service and paid them what they were due .

six month later they bill me 80 dollers .

I was laid off temporarily and didnt have any money .

I told them I was broke , so they took the money out of mt bank .I did not even owe anything.

Review about: Water.